FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Bienvenue au Forum de la Colombophilie MAROCAINE 

Shelley Segal - An Atheist!$%Album (2-.013)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DE LA COLOMBOPHILIE MAROCAINE Index du Forum -> FORUM : COLOMBOPHILIE & COLOMBICULTURE -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
octachri

Masculin
Point(s): 17
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 19:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Shelley Segal - An Atheist!$%Album (2-.013) Répondre en citant

Click Here bit.ly/27hwHvo

Her,,songs,,also,,highlight,,Segal’s,,“intense,,love,,of,,life,,and,,fellow,,humans,,and,,her,,desire,,to,,encourage,,equality,,for,,all.”They,,,dont,,,mind,,,if,,,its,,,brought,,,on,,,by,,,nuclear,,,rage,,,They,,,are,,,so,,,sure,,,of,,,their,,,ability,,,to,,,outlive,,,the,,,utility,,,of,,,their,,,bodies,,,But,,,just,,,remember,,,that,,,was,,,the,,,last,,,thought,,,in,,,the,,,brain,,,of,,,every,,,suicide,,,bomber,,,in,,,every,,,hijacked,,,plane,,,Follow,,,the,,,guidebook,,,for,,,an,,,afterlife,,,Which,,,one,,,do,,,I,,,try,,,which,,,one,,,do,,,I,,,try?,,,Id,,,like,,,to,,,believe,,,that,,,ill,,,never,,,die,,,But,,,I,,,cant,,,comply,,,,no,,,I,,,cant,,,comply,,,Thousands,,,and,,,thousands,,,are,,,humming,,,that,,,the,,,second,,,comings,,,coming,,,And,,,environmental,,,responsibility,,,is,,,succumbing,,,To,,,the,,,suicidal,,,longing,,,for,,,paradise,,,Cant,,,we,,,see,,,its,,,already,,,before,,,our,,,eyes?!,,,All,,,that,,,makes,,,us,,,who,,,we,,,are,,,we,,,find,,,,cannot,,,survive,,,without,,,a,,,mind,,,But,,,youre,,,so,,,afraid,,,to,,,die,,,youre,,,willing,,,to,,,sacrifice,,,Living,,,through,,,it,,,all,,,with,,,the,,,knowledge,,,that,,,you,,,have,,,only,,,ONE,,,LIFE,,,Follow,,,the,,,guidebook,,,for,,,an,,,afterlife,,,Which,,,one,,,do,,,I,,,try,,,which,,,one,,,do,,,I,,,try?,,,Id,,,like,,,to,,,believe,,,that,,,ill,,,never,,,die,,,But,,,I,,,cant,,,comply,,,,no,,,I,,,cant,,,comply,,,From,,,the,,,day,,,that,,,you,,,are,,,born,,,,you,,,are,,,going,,,to,,,die,,,Its,,,not,,,a,,,pleasant,,,thought,,,at,,,all,,,but,,,way,,,that,,,I,,,deal,,,with,,,it,,,Is,,,to,,,treasure,,,each,,,moment,,,with,,,my,,,surroundings,,,and,,,those,,,I,,,love,,,I,,,spend,,,my,,,days,,,,trying,,,to,,,engage,,,with,,,the,,,world,,,,To,,,learn,,,as,,,much,,,about,,,everything,,,as,,,I,,,can,,,Using,,,the,,,body,,,of,,,knowledge,,,which,,,is,,,our,,,shared,,,heritage,,,to,,,further,,,understand,,,The,,,historical,,,and,,,evolutionary,,,context,,,of,,,manI,,,,have,,,,written,,,,this,,,,album,,,,firstly,,,,as,,,,an,,,,expression,,,,of,,,,my,,,,honest,,,,response,,,,to,,,,these,,,,issuesBut,,,sometimes,,,after,,,a,,,late,,,gig,,,,it's,,,hard,,,to,,,get,,,to,,,sleepSegal,,,took,,,some,,,time,,,to,,,answer,,,questions,,,from,,,HNN,,,,revealing,,,,among,,,other,,,things,,,,what’s,,,behind,,,her,,,gecko,,,tattoo,,,and,,,logo!Gratitude,,,03:18,,,lyrics,,,buy,,,track,,,4So,,far,,,sounds,,awesome&,,,,Name,,,,Artist,,,,Time,,,,Price,,,,,,,,1,,,,Eve,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,4:15,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,2,,,,ExplicitSaved,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,4:02,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3,,,,Gratitude,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,3:18,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4,,,,Apocalyptic,,,,Love,,,,Song,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,2:59,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,5,,,,I,,,,Don't,,,,Believe,,,,In,,,,Fairies,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,4:21,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,House,,,,With,,,,No,,,,Walls,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,3:04,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,7,,,,Afterlife,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,3:27,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,8,,,,Saved,,,,Acoustic,,,,Shelley,,,,Segal,,,,3:58,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,8,,,,Songs,,,,Customer,,,,Reviews,,,,RefreshingI,,,felt,,,as,,,though,,,releasing,,,two,,,very,,,different,,,albums,,,at,,,the,,,same,,,time,,,is,,,reflective,,,of,,,my,,,career,,,and,,,my,,,writingLiving,,,in,,,the,,,bible,,,belt,,,has,,,it's,,,downfall,,,,and,,,having,,,a,,,sense,,,of,,,community,,,among,,,fellow,,,Atheists,,,isn't,,,something,,,I've,,,encounteredApocalyptic,,,,Love,,,,Song,,,,(For,,,,Hitchens),,,,02:59,,,,lyrics,,,,buy,,,,track,,,,5Will,,,put,,,the,,,details,,,online,,,in,,,the,,,next,,,few,,,daysNot,,,many,,,people,,,left,,,who,,,are,,,willing,,,to,,,stand,,,up,,,to,,,Religion!,,,dean,,,July,,,30,,,,2013,,,at,,,3:04,,,pm,,,-,,,Reply,,,Loved,,,your,,,Saved,,,song!!,,,bought,,,on,,,itunes!,,,shelley,,,August,,,9,,,,2013,,,at,,,9:09,,,pm,,,-,,,Reply,,,THanks,,,heaps,,,Dean,,,!!,,,Martin,,,September,,,16,,,,2013,,,at,,,9:49,,,am,,,-,,,Reply,,,Last,,,night,,,I,,,saw,,,you,,,perform,,,at,,,the,,,PA,,,Atheist/Humanist,,,convention,,,in,,,Philly,,,,and,,,you,,,blew,,,me,,,away!,,,I,,,especially,,,liked,,,Stuck,,,in,,,the,,,MemoryI,,,get,,,a,,,chance,,,to,,,learn,,,about,,,so,,,many,,,interesting,,,topics;,,,Philosophy,,,,science,,,,politics,,,,activism,,,,etcShe,,,will,,,also,,,be,,,touring,,,the,,,U.SSegal:,,It,,would,,be,,an,,absolute,,dream,,to,,play,,a,,show,,with,,Ani,,DiFranco,,,Alanis,,Morissette,,,Tim,,Minchin,,,Kate,,Bush,,,Sarah,,McLachlan,,,Jewel,,.We,,,dont,,,know,,,when,,,or,,,if,,,this,,,item,,,will,,,be,,,back,,,in,,,stockLittle,,,March,,,is,,,much,,,less,,,political,,,in,,,nature.',,,It,,,is,,,a,,,lot,,,more,,,introspective,,,and,,,focused,,,on,,,topics,,,like,,,love,,,and,,,relationshipsAdam,,and,,I,,wrote,,all,,the,,songs,,togetherI,,,think,,,that,,,generally,,,people,,,are,,,not,,,taught,,,how,,,to,,,think,,,critically,,,and,,,logically,,,,which,,,is,,,becoming,,,an,,,increasingly,,,important,,,skill,,,in,,,the,,,increasingly,,,dynamic,,,society,,,in,,,which,,,we,,,live,,,,where,,,the,,,decisions,,,we,,,make,,,today,,,can,,,have,,,deep,,,consequences,,,for,,,our,,,futureI,,,have,,,learnt,,,so,,,much,,,and,,,am,,,excited,,,with,,,the,,,finished,,,productI,,,,know,,,,from,,,,my,,,,own,,,,experience,,,,how,,,,powerful,,,,it,,,,can,,,,be,,,,to,,,,hear,,,,your,,,,views,,,,in,,,,music,,,,and,,,,I,,,,am,,,,so,,,,happy,,,,to,,,,be,,,,able,,,,to,,,,provide,,,,that,,,,for,,,,peopleThe,,,,tattoo,,,,is,,,,of,,,,a,,,,geckoAlso,,,I,,hope,,to,,bring,,this,,essential,,and,,interesting,,discussion,,into,,the,,public,,discourse(eg:,,,,Marriage,,,,Inequality,,,,,Euthanasia,,,,,Abortion),,,,I,,,,feel,,,,as,,,,though,,,,many,,,,ethical,,,,discussions,,,,that,,,,our,,,,community,,,,needs,,,,to,,,,have,,,,are,,,,held,,,,back,,,,because,,,,of,,,,irrational,,,,and,,,,unscientific,,,,ideas.Thank,,you,,to,,my,,parentsThank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,your,,,,humbling,,,,contributions,,,,to,,,,humanitySegal:,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,feel,,,,like,,,,I'm,,,,taking,,,,a,,,,riskAlso,,,,,I,,,,hope,,,,to,,,,bring,,,,this,,,,essential,,,,and,,,,interesting,,,,discussion,,,,into,,,,the,,,,public,,,,discourseI,,hadnt,,listen,,to,,either,,Shelley,,Segal,,or,,Greydon,,Square,,until,,this,,weekendI,,,,have,,,,always,,,,enjoyed,,,,singing,,,,in,,,,many,,,,different,,,,genresOn,,FebI,,think,,music,,has,,the,,power,,to,,influence,,people,,and,,to,,bring,,about,,changeSmith,,,June,,,3,,,,2012,,,at,,,3:17,,,am,,,-,,,Reply,,,You,,,need,,,to,,,set,,,up,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,order,,,your,,,album,,,without,,,the,,,use,,,of,,,credit,,,cardsBuy,,,Now,,,$41.65,,,AUD,,,or,,,more,,,(15%,,,OFF),,,Send,,,as,,,Gift,,,1Segal:,,As,,a,,songwriter,,I,,am,,compelled,,to,,write,,about,,what,,engages,,meStrange,,,,Feeling,,,,-,,,,EPView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3 d6d2cc075d
Vk tengo ganas de ti francaisUltrasonography in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility (2010)E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy Update 1.37-COGENT.rarDragonvale multigen 2013Virtual CD 10.1.0.5 Full Retail

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 19:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DE LA COLOMBOPHILIE MAROCAINE Index du Forum -> FORUM : COLOMBOPHILIE & COLOMBICULTURE -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation